AskIT: G Suite for Small Business
Chris Reynolds, Incident Manager at CanvasIT explains 5 ways using Google G Suite can benefit small businesses and startups:
- Storage – No need for mail or file servers. Store and backup documents straight to the G Suite.
- Professional email addresses – Manage and issue email addresses with your company name for all employees.
- Plugins – G Suite plays nicely with other applications and integrations such as OneLogin (for two factor authentication on your Google accounts) and BetterCloud.
- Management – G Suite gives users the ability to manage all team members in one location.
- No need for large IT infrastructure – and no need for expensive servers to store mail and files. This can all be done directly through Google!